By accessing or using Cali Graphist (https://caligraphist.com/), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website.
- Intellectual Property: All content on Cali Graphist, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, modify, distribute, or display any of this content without our prior written permission.
- User Content: Cali Graphist may allow you to submit, upload, or post content, including but not limited to comments, reviews, and photographs. You retain ownership of your user content, but you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, distribute, and display your user content in connection with Cali Graphist.
- User Conduct: You agree to use Cali Graphist only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not interfere with or disrupt the website or its servers and networks. You may not engage in any activity that is illegal, fraudulent, or harmful to Cali Graphist or its users.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: Cali Graphist is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We make no warranty that Cali Graphist will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that any errors will be corrected.
- Limitation of Liability: Cali Graphist will not be liable for any damages arising from the use of, or inability to use, Cali Graphist, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages.
Thank you for visiting Cali Graphist!